UPDATE ON OPERATIONS
In accordance with the latest NSW Government advice about the current COVID situation in Greater Sydney, all Key Venues are CLOSED.
All sports facilities at Blacktown International Sportspark are CLOSED until 28 August 2021 (subject to Government COVID restrictions)
We will update information as it becomes available. We apologise for any inconvenience. For health advice on COVID-19 go to: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/
The Athletics Centre is available to permit holders and casual users for training on Monday to Friday from 4 pm – 9 pm with the exception of public holidays and major events.
To train at the Athletics centre bookings are required. To book call 9839 6591 between 9 am - 4 pm.
Athletics Permits can be purchased to gain use of the Centre for training purposes and can be purchased as a single entry, 6 month or 12 month pass.
Permits can be purchased:
1. At the Athletics Centre
2. Through email by completing a training permit application(PDF, 629KB) form and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ringing the Sportspark on 9839 6591
(15 years and under)
Concession includes eligible pensioners (aged, disabled, carers, invalid, widow, spouse of aged person and spouse of disabled person).
Accredited coaches are able to purchase a 12 month permit which enables them to train athletes at the Centre during operating hours. Information on coaches is available by clicking the below names. To receive information package via email or post please complete your details by visiting Contact Us.
The Athletics Centre hosts school, zone and regional athletics carnivals for Blacktown City and the broader community.
The venue has become one of the most popular in the state and caters for over 100,000 school students each year. Athletics Carnival hire at the Sportspark enables access to a range of facilities including:
- all-weather mondo synthetic track
- throwing field
- competition equipment
- covered 1,250 seat grandstand area
- PA Room
- Coach's Room
- First Aid Room
Athletics Centre facilities
The Centre boasts an outstanding range of first class facilities such as:
Main Athletics Track
- Designed and constructed to IAAF standards
- All weather MONDO synthetic track, one of three in NSW
- 400m eight-lane track
- 100m ten-lane front straight
- Eight-lane back straight
- Steeplechase facilities — with water jump suitable for both men's and women's events
- 2 x javelin runways on infield
- 4 x long jump/triple jump pits
- High jump facilities
- Dual multi directional pole vault runways
- Track is fully floodlit to Australian training standards
- 2 x shot put circle on infield
- Ability to host day soccer matches on infield
- Spectator Grandstand
- Covered seating for 1250 spectators
- PA/Announcers Room
- First Aid Room
- Toilet Facilities on both levels
- Additional shade structure on outside of track
- Full complement of track and field equipment available
- PA sound system for track and grandstand
- BBQ facilities
Gate A, Eastern Road, Rooty Hill 2766 View Map